Dental uses of Amlaki:
- Reduces the incidence of plaque.
- Reduces the incidence of cavities.
- Strengthens the gums.
- Reduces bleeding from the gums.
- Acts as an antibiotic agent.
- Ahmed SM, Sabrin F, Mostaqim MS, Jahan S. Effects of Amlaki (Emblica officinalis) on Serum Lipid Profile in Rats. Mymensingh Med J. 2022 Apr;31(2):360-366.
- Singh A, Purohit B. Tooth brushing, oil pulling and tissue regeneration: A review of holistic approaches to oral health. J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2011 Apr;2(2):64-8.
- Grower HS, Deswal H Singh Y, Bhardwaj A. Therapeutic effects of ala in medicine and dentistry: A review J Oral Res Rev2015;7:65-8.